From local mountain bike races to large scale trail running events, TerraQuest allows you to build virtual competitions for your participants. With the TerraQuest app, you can:
- Create a detailed route map with audible turn-by-turn navigation for a specific race course: the race can be completed virtually, whenever a person chooses, either independently or with others.
- Create audible turn-by-turn navigation and maps of recommended off-road trails, that work offline, without a cell connection: compatible with participants’ smartphones and smartwatches, keeping racers safely on track without course marshals or markers.
- Track and record participants’ performances: accurate tracking with smartphone GPS or by linking to an individual’s Garmin, FitBit, or Strava account.
- Post leaderboard results: create a sense of community and competitiveness by displaying the names and times of the leading competitors.
- Gamification of races and routes: offer incentives, prizes, and awards for participants based on times, age groups, etc.