TerraQuest Colorado is a series of regional contests designed to help people explore more local trails.
The game is to see who can complete all trails in contest regions. As users complete trails, they move up leaderboards that rank users by unique trail miles completed. We are releasing these contests now to help people to cope with the coronavirus pandemic by staying in their regions to explore more of their local outdoor trails safely and responsibly.
Contest Regions (more to come):
How to play
Manage Tracks and view details via your TerraQuest Profile
Sync your Strava, Fitbit, or Garmin tracks via your terraquest.com user profile page.
You can also upload files exported from other apps or GPS devices.
Once tracks are synced, you can view details about them.
Turn trails from red to green in your scorecard.
Synced tracks that were recorded while you traveled trails within the contest region will turn your scorecard from red to green.
The game is to explore all the trails in the contest as measured by unique trail miles. You are awarded unique miles the first time you travel a trail and only the first time.
Practice Social Distancing
Individual rights come with individual responsibility. During the coronavirus pandemic that means practicing social distancing. Please refer to the State of Colorado Social Distancing Guidelines.
Other helpful tips include:
- Stay in your region.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds before and after exercising outdoors.
- Do not touch anything while you’re out exercising.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself and others while exercising outdoors.
- Exercise alone or only with members of your household.
- Obey all trail closure signs. Be a good representative of your sport!